In accordance with the provisions of the law 1581 of 2014 and its regulatory decree 1377 of 2013, Hoteles Cosmos S.A.S. (hereinafter Hoteles Cosmos) has developed the following policies for the treatment of information and data protection collected through their communication channels whether digital or printed, which make up our customer, suppliers, employees, contractors databases and holders of the information.
If you are registered in some of our databases, it is because you had or have any relationship with Hoteles Cosmos and because you have provided your data voluntarily.
Regarding the obtaining and collection of personal data, the user (hereinafter the information owner or the user) accept and know that the use, processing and tratment of these by Hoteles Cosmos, will be guided by the principles of legality, freedom, transparency, truthfulness, confidentiality, security and additionally accept and know the following numerals:
1. The user is free to provide the information and accepts these terms.
2. The information will be treated in a confidential way and for exclusive use of the sending information, promotions and services of Hoteles Cosmos.
3. With the delivery of the information, users authorize Hoteles Cosmos to contact them by telephone, email, or any method, for the sending of commercial information, services or what is considered important for the user.
4. The information supplied by the user may be stored and processed only for activities related to the development of the economic activity of Hoteles Cosmos.
5. The user may exercise at any time the rights granted by Article 8 of Law 1581 of 2012; however, the data must be retained when required for compliance with contractual or legal obligations in accordance with the law mentioned in this same paragraph.
6. During the processing of the information provided by the owner of the information, Hoteles Cosmos complies with what is established by Law 1581 of 2012, its regulatory decrees and other regulations.
7. Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party, except as may be required by any law, decree or motive in order to comply with the obligations of this contract of common agreement.
8. Hotels Cosmos has adopted security levels of protection of physical and technical data necessary to avoid the loss, adulteration or unauthorized access of the data.
9. Hoteles Cosmos is not responsible for any consequences derived from improper admission of third parties or for technical failures in the operation of databases. Also, it is not responsible, for the erroneous data that may have the contents.